Are you one of the best QA Engineers you know? Do you value the importance of specifying test cases and acceptance criteria as part of design specifications? Do you enjoy trying to come up with creative ways to find the last edge cases that break a feature, just because it could get just a little bit better? Do you feel pride in shipping new features that are well tested and have a high level of quality? In this case you will love our way of doing product development. Best technology wins.
In this role you will join a passionate and experienced Engineering division where everybody learns something new every day.
At Engineering we work closely together in several smaller teams and when we end the day we feel pride and satisfaction for what we have achieved. The tech platform we build is also our daily meeting place with colleagues - we use our own product for all communication every day and therefore we have everything to gain in making it as good as we can!
A day at the job
You will collaborate with both the DevOps team and the Software Engineering teams. You will work both independently and in smaller teams.
You will do this
- Create test cases and acceptance criteria for new features
- Test new features and assure a high level of software quality
- Perform regression tests on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with Software Engineers to make sure bugs are resolved
You won't have to do this
- Spend a lot of time in unnecessary meetings
- Time reporting
- Explain basic things for uninspired colleagues that are not up to the task
- Work in an organisation where technical decisions are made by business people
- Work in a little corner of a system without seeing the big picture
This is you
- At least 3 years experience as a QA engineer (working with SaaS solutions is a bonus)
- Experience with testing for multiple platforms (web & mobile)
- Structured and focused
- Ability to work with designers and architects in designing test cases as part of technical specifications for new features
- Experience as a Software Engineer
- Experience in Telecom
For us you are important, who you are and what you can contribute with. Together we form a stellar team.
We live in a hybrid world where we develop a service that enables just that. We respect one another. Our spare time and work-life balance is important to us.
As a company we are flat, decentralized and humble (if we may say so ourselves). We have offices in Croatia and all over Sweden, hopefully in a location close to you. But that is of less importance, as long as you are a good fit for us!
We are digital pioneers from Sweden, a SaaS company that have developed, tested and adjusted the Lynes platform on the technically mature Swedish market for a couple of years. We have learned a lot from this, and we bring this knowledge to bear when we explore the rest of the world. Our platform includes (mobile) telephony, video meetings, chat and collaboration - all nicely put together in a single app.
We have quickly grown to become one of the largest independent Swedish providers with over 3 000 satisfied customers and more than 30 000 users.
Our goal has always been the global market, because good communication is not just for Swedes. It is for everyone!