Fullstack Developer (eng)
Are you one of the best software developers you know? Do you always want to find the simplest and cleanest solution to a technical problem? Do you see the importance of a solution being fast, scalable, secure and easy to maintain? Do you enjoy refactoring your code just because it can get a little bit better? Do you feel pride in your PRs being thought through and well tested? In that case you will love our way of doing product development. Best technology wins.
In this role you will join Engineering, a passionate and experienced division where everyone learns something new every day.
At Engineering we work closely together in several small teams and when we finish for the day we feel pride and satisfaction for what we have accomplished. The platform we build is also our daily meeting place with our colleagues - we use our own product for all communication everyday and therefore have a strong motivation to make it as good as we possibly can!
A day at the job
You will work both independently and in smaller teams. Development of new features is done based on complete design specifications. Fine-tuning and testing is done in a tight feedback loop with the product owner and other stakeholders.
This is what you'll do
- Test-driven development
- Re-factor code to make it easier to maintain and extend
- Do physical exercise during lunch with colleagues (if you want)
You won't have to do this
- Time reporting
- Spending a lot of time in unnecessary meetings
- Work in a small corner of the system without getting the whole picture
- Work in an organization where technical decisions are made by business people
- Explain basic things for uninspired colleagues that are just not up to the task
This is you
- At least 3 years of experience with delivering excellent code to production, preferably for SaaS solutions
- Ability to work with technical problem solving in several dimensions (scalability, performance, security, maintainability, ...)
- Experience and interest in iOS development and/or Android development
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, AWS
- Experience with TDD as well as unit testing and system testing
- Experience in Telecom
For us you are important, who you are and what you can contribute with. Together we form a stellar team.
We live in a hybrid world where we develop a service that enables just that. We respect one another. Our spare time and work-life balance is important to us.
As a company we are flat, decentralized and humble (if we may say so ourselves). We have offices in Croatia and all over Sweden, hopefully in a location close to you. But that is of less importance, as long as you are a good fit for us!
We are digital pioneers from Sweden, a SaaS company that have developed, tested and adjusted the Lynes platform on the technically mature Swedish market for a couple of years. We have learned a lot from this, and we bring this knowledge to bear when we explore the rest of the world. Our platform includes (mobile) telephony, video meetings, chat and collaboration - all nicely put together in a single app.
We have quickly grown to become one of the largest independent Swedish providers with over 3 000 satisfied customers and more than 30 000 users.
Our goal has always been the global market, because good communication is not just for Swedes. It is for everyone!
- Fullstack Developer
- Norrköping, Solna, Malmö, Zagreb
- Remote status
- Hybrid Remote
About Lynes Technologies
We are digital pioneers from Sweden and have developed, tested, and adjusted Lynes to the technically mature Swedish market for a few years. We have learned a lot that we take with us when we explore the rest of the world.
Our goal has always been the global market because good communication is not just for us Swedes. It's for everyone!
We have quickly grown into one of the largest Swedish suppliers, and now we are ready to take the next step!
Fullstack Developer (eng)
Loading application form
Already working at Lynes Technologies?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.