Are you one of the best DevOps engineers you know? Are you triggered by an SLA with five 9s? Do you value the importance of having a scalable environment, with geographical redundancy and without any single-point-of-failure, also able to auto-scale based on load? In that case you will love our way of doing product development. Best technology wins.
In this role you will join Engineering, a passionate and experienced division where everyone learns something new everyday.
At Engineering we work closely together in several small teams and when we finish for the day we feel pride and satisfaction for what we have accomplished. The platform we build is also our daily meeting place with our colleagues - we use our own product for all communication everyday and therefore have a strong motivation to make it as good as we possibly can!
A day at the job
You will be a part of the DevOps/Ops team collaborating with the Dev teams to further enhance Lynes' own tech platform. You will work both independently and in smaller teams.
This is what you'll do
- Work with tools and processes for CI/CD
- Work with monitoring and alarms
- Do physical exercise during lunch with colleagues (if you want)
You won't have to do this
- Time reporting
- Spending a lot of time in unnecessary meetings
- Work in a small corner of the system without getting the whole picture
- Work in an organization where technical decisions are made by business people
- Explain basic things for uninspired colleagues that are just not good enough
This is you
- At least 3 years of experience with DevOps/Ops work, preferably with an SLA of 99,999%
- Experience with Kubernetes, Terraform, Docker
- Ability to work with technical problem solving in several dimensions (scalability, performance, security, maintainability, ...)
- Experience with AWS, Grafana, GitHub actions
- Experience in Telecom
For us you are important, who you are and what you can contribute with. Together we form a stellar team.
We live in a hybrid world where we develop a service that enables just that. We respect one another. Our spare time and work-life balance is important to us.
As a company we are flat, decentralized and humble (if we may say so ourselves). We have offices in Croatia and all over Sweden, hopefully in a location close to you. But that is of less importance, as long as you are a good fit for us!
We are digital pioneers from Sweden, a SaaS company that have developed, tested and adjusted the Lynes platform on the technically mature Swedish market for a couple of years. We have learned a lot from this, and we bring this knowledge to bear when we explore the rest of the world. Our platform includes (mobile) telephony, video meetings, chat and collaboration - all nicely put together in a single app.
We have quickly grown to become one of the largest independent Swedish providers with over 3 000 satisfied customers and more than 30 000 users.
Our goal has always been the global market, because good communication is not just for Swedes. It is for everyone!